Looking for some great books that will help your business?
Over the years I have found that these books are excellent resources (Links to Amazon are provided):
- Gino Wickman (and other co-authors)
- Traction® – Expanded Edition which is a must read for growing businesses.
- Get a Grip – (Mike Paton) Read this to find out how Traction can impact a company! (Very Patrick Lencioni like story style)
- Rocket Fuel – (Mark C. Winters) How a Visionary and an Integrator need to work together to make a company go!
- What the heck is EOS®? – (Tom Bouwer) If your company is just getting started using EOS or if they have been implementing EOS but you still are wondering about it, read this book!
- How to be a Great Boss! (Rene Boer) Want to find out how to a REALLY great boss? Just read this book!
- Michael Gerber – basics on why we all started in business!
- Patrick Lencioni – business insight while reading some great stories – a fun set of reads especially if you like stories over manuals!
- Jim Collins – great oversight into why some businesses flourish while others flounder!
- Napoleon Hill – why we do it!
- Dale Carnegie – how we do it!
These books are excellent reads for ANY business owner! I hope you enjoy them as much as I have!
Well, it’s time to toot my own horn! Because you have visited here you can download my eBook called “Does Your Marketing GUARANTEE You Results?”. This book will help you to understand why marketing should be generating all the cash you need instead of eating it all up! This was from my experience under Leader Marketing.
Simply click on the picture to get your free copy of my new book!